Mar 7, 2017

Tuesday it is



I put a photo of a cake that I bake on my Facebook page a few weeks ago, and there was one comment from a friend and she wrote " oh, you found yourself". And now I'm wondering, what does "you found yourself " even mean. I didn't even know that I lost myself by the way. Maybe she just meant you found your passion. Well I did find some kind of comfort in baking but I don't know if that is the thing I could do for the rest of my life. I'm explorer, I'm always looking for new things. For me that is magic of life. I found passion in weaving, crocheting, cooking, baking, photography, even in painting.
And I know that a lot of people doesn't understand that, but that is basically their problem not mine.
If you are having the same challenges as I do, I recommend a great book from Elizabeth Gilbert " Big Magic".


"Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions and compulsions. Trust them. 

Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart."

The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.”      Elizabeth Gilbert "Big Magic"



   Today she was my project, and she made revolution in my heart.  

  <3



No comments :

Post a Comment